What do I need to do before my laser appointment?
- Shave each area that will be treated (excluding face) the night before the appointment. If you forget and shave the same day, not an issue!
- Clients can wear deodorant even if treating underarms.
- If your mensural cycle happens to align with your appointment, we ask you wear a tampon as we are still able to treat you. However, you may experience a bit more sensitivity.
Is IPL Laser Hair Removal Safe?
- There are many factors to consider when choosing a safe environment for IPL Laser Hair removal. Additionally, Lisa is certified laser hair removal technician and only uses industry leading systems. The EVOSTAR machines used in the clinic are FDA and Health Canada approved.
Does IPL work on all skin types and hair colour?
- IPL works on all hair colours with the exception of white and red hair. Advancements in the EVOLIGHT IPL systems can treat all different skin types.
How many treatments does it take for the hair to be completely gone?
- You will typically need 8-12 sessions, depending on your skin type and consistency of your appointments to completely eliminate hair follicles in the treated area.
What is the frequency of sessions required?
- For best results, your sessions will be scheduled every 5-6 weeks.
What do I need to do in preparation of my laser hair removal appointments?
- You must shave the body part area(s) you would like treated, with the exception of any facial areas.
What is an IPL Photo Facial?
- Photo facials help bring collagen back into the skin, reduce fine lines, helps with rosacea, acne and helps diminish brown spots.
What can I expect immediately after my Photo Facial treatment?
- You can expect to feel increased tightness in your face and neck, leaving you with a radiant glow. So you can go back to regular activities directly after treatment and should not expect any redness.
What is the best time of year to get a Photo Facial?
- It is NOT recommended to do photo facials in the summer months. For best results, Photo Facials should typically only be performed from October through April.
Lisa is more than happy to answer any additional questions by phone or via email.